Monday, December 19, 2011

Elephants of Kerala - A Playful tusker...

After a long hiatus, I'm back with more articles and pictures on Kerala....

When you talk about Kerala, the image of an elephant comes to our mind immediately...  I've been fortunate to have witnessed quite a few elephants coming to our home en-route to the temple nearby. They come to our home to take a break from the heat by cooling themselves with our well water...


 Elephants of Kerala - A Playful tusker spraying water :)

This picture above of the tusker elephant is of one such elephant which was going on its way to the Pooram festival in the Parakkotu Kavu temple nearby... This one was a playful tusker which was spraying water all around itself and the folks nearby. I was half drenched while taking this picture :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering iff blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.I'm sttarting a
    blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails